The December 2018 edition of LWVCNM’s monthly newsletter, The Voter, is now online! Articles include
- A reminder that Nov 29 (today!) is the Consensus Meeting for the State “Transfer of Federal Lands” study, Cherry Hills Library at 1:30pm. This is your opportunity to make League policy – add your voice!
- The December luncheon meeting will feature Dr Lonna Atkeson, UNM Political Science professor, talking about the midterm elections and possible impacts. December 13, 11:45am – make your reservations by Monday, Dec 12!
- December is your last chance to get in a tax-deductible contribution to the League for 2018! LWVCNM is now completely a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Save the date for the Lobbying Workshop, Saturday Dec 8, from 10am to noon at the NM State Capitol, aka “the Roundhouse.”
- Save the date for League Day at the Legislature, Thursday Feb 7.
- Co-presidents’ report discussing even more upcoming important events!
- A Book review of “The Darkening Web: the War for Cyberspace” by Alexander Klimburg
To view online or download a copy, click here.