This is a big, information-packed issue, which you can download here. It includes
- June 13 Luncheon unit, featuring a panel discussion of “The New Emerging Economies of Our State”, with T.J. Cook (ABQid Business Accelerator), Galina Kofchok (Osceola Energy), Brad Lewis (NMSU and NM Department of Agriculture), and Terri Nikole Baca (AT&T NM). Reservations due June 10!
- June 15 Calendar Planning (Saturday) – help determine the speakers and topics for the coming year!
- June 13 Voter Registrar Training by the Bernalillo County Clerk’s office
- Reports (in some detail!) from Annual Meeting and the State Convention
- The League Centennial: events planned, a call for more volunteers, and information resources on the web
- Information about the proposed “Instant Runoff” method for counting Ranked Choice votes, currently under review by the Albuquerque City Council
And even more! Be sure to check it out.