The big, information-packed, fully illustrated November 2019 Voter is now online for your perusal. Contents include:
- Nov 14 Luncheon Unit: panel on “Judicial Selection in New Mexico” (reservations due 11/11 by 10am). The luncheon will be followed by a meeting of the state (LWVNM) Study Committee for the Qualification and Selection of Lower Court Judges.
- Save the date December 7, Saturday, for LWVNM’s popular Advocacy Workshop at the Roundhouse in Santa Fe.
- Thanks to all who contributed to the success of the Voter Guide and the many candidate forums!
- Job opening (paid! part time!) for LWVCNM Office Administrator.
- UNM Distinguished Alumni award for Karen Douglas, co-President.
- Report on Mayor Keller’s signing of the Ethics Reform Ordinance.
- Report on last month’s Luncheon unit on the 2020 Census.
- Outreach to Magdalena, and their League members’ concerns for voters with disabilities.
- Nov 28 National Day of Mourning, history and background.
- New Voter Services chair, Mary Ellen Smith.
and more! Be sure to view online, or download the PDF!