The March issue of League’s monthly newsletter, the Voter, is now available to view and download at https://www.lwvcnm.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Voter2020_03.pdf Contents include
- Lots of color photos!
- Reports on the many celebrations of the League’s 100th birthday
- The March Luncheon meeting will focus on Reproductive Rights, with speaker Ellie Rushforth of the ACLU
- The Northeast Heights meeting has Sunshine Week/Open Government as its topic, and the acting City Clerk for Albuquerque, Ethan Watson as the speaker
- The co-presidents’ report
- More community events celebrating women’s suffrage (it’s the 100th birthday of the 19th Amendment, too!)
- Planning for the Two Centennials Banquet, August 29
- Update on APD Forward
- and MORE!
Also, remember that the April Voter is the Annual Meeting issue, and if you have a report, please get it to the editor no later than March 15.