Delayed due to the primary election, the June Voter is now available to read and download. Just click here.
This is a huge issue, size-wise. 9 MB, so expect a long download time. Contents include:
- the co-presidents’ report,
- events postponed or cancelled due to Covid-19,
- online substitutes and corresponding parliamentary procedures,
- upcoming PBS presentations (“The VOTE”),
- a call for book reviewers,
- the upcoming Virtual National Convention,
- report from Voter Services chair,
- support for Black Lives Matter movement,
- and more!
Oh, and the League office is moving as of July 1, 2020 to a new location: 2501 San Pedro NE, Suite 216.