It’s a new year and a new Voter has come out. To read and / or download, just click here.
- A message from the co-Presidents
- Schedule for January through March
- Preparations for the sixty-day session of the new Legislature
- Reports from the Observer Corps: they attend and summarize meetings, so you don’t have to!
- Annual Program Planning is this month! Your input is needed.
- New Mexican Julia Brown Asplund to be honored with trail marker on UNM campus
- On non-partisanship of the League, by LWVNM president Hannah Burling
- The nominating committee is already at work. LWVCNM will need several new officers and directors – one of them could be YOU
- And, of course, even more. Click on that link or do so on the “Members” page, and read the January Voter!