The March 2021 Voter is now available at https://www.lwvcnm.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Voter2021_03.pdf . The typically great contents includes, but is not limited to:
- Sunshine Week! The Luncheon Meeting features the Executive Director of the new State Ethics Commission.
- The Advocacy Committee needs volunteers, as does the Observer Corps,
- whose latest reports also appear in this issue.
- LWV Santa Fe County proposes to amend the state position on election procedures to use Ranked Choice vote counting.
- Essays by LWV US on remaining non-partisan
- and the Brennan Center on how rights went wrong.
- And more!
Remember, March is Women’s History Month!