Be sure to check the June 2021 Voter, which you can download at
- June 10th Monthly meeting program. League Members Share Different Perspectives on New Mexico Legislative Session. Look for an email with Zoom information on how to attend.
- Reports from the Co-Presidents.
- Calendar Planning June 12th. This where we welcome suggestions and decide on monthly meeting topics and speakers for the upcoming year. All Members are welcome to contribute.
- Challenges For Working Moms, By new Co-President Donna Sandoval.
- Strengthening Our Focus On The Environment, New Climate Change Position adopted at Annual Meeting May 1st.
- News from LWVUS.
- APD Forward Update. Recent APD Forward Initiatives by Co-President Karen Douglas.
- Voter Guide Volunteers Needed.
- LWVCNM Directorships open.
- Updated directory of Board members. Save this page.